Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Richie Makes Me Want To Say Yes So Bad

Chueey,

Read this and tell me you arent on the pasta bandwagon....

Jermaine O'Neal Said:

"Man, it was good," O'Neal said. "I had heard a lot about Bargnani. But he came in and he worked hard. He beat me to the gym every single day and he left when I left and that's a lot. We put in some five-hour days in the gym.

"When you watch a person work out you learn a lot about him," O'Neal said. "Some guys are naturally gifted and don't like to work real hard. They just breeze through.

"This guy was working hard and he really wanted it. I don't know what has gone on with him before here, but he really accepted the challenge. We played together for the first week and the next week we played against each other. He didn't shy away and I was trying to beat him to death."

But what amazed O'Neal the most was the quickness Bargnani possesses and while it might not go over well with his new bosses, O'Neal came right out and said playing Bargnani at small forward would be a mistake.

"Now, I have heard about them playing him at the three, and this is just me, the team is going to do what they're going to do, but I believe there is no (power forward or centre) in the league who can guard him. You put a three on him and he'll keep up with him, but fours and fives will be dead in the water."

Thas super propaganda! I personally agree with the idea about NOT playin the Italian stallion at the 3 too.

C'mon Chu, why say no when it feels so good to say yes? - Tommy Boy

Toronto Raptors your 2008/9 NBA Champs

Richie

No comments: