Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hope you didn't invest in Mike Nolan


Flipping through an old issue of Time this morning, I found something that may be of interest to all 5 readers of this blog – OneSeason.com.

SI has a blurb in each issue called “Signs of the Apocalypse”. I don’t know if this should make that list or Wired’s Top 100, but I feel there’s at least progress being made towards geeks, jocks, meatheads, and yuppies co-existing.

My financial advice for the upcoming NBA season:

Buy low on CJ Watson, Rodney Stuckey, Ramon Sessions, Hakim Warrick, Al Thornton, Thaddeus Young, Zaza Pachulia, Matt Barnes, Devin Harris


Short sell Baron Davis, Allen Iverson, Andre Miller, Chaucey Billups, Amare Stoudemire, Yao Ming, Marcus Camby, Andrew Bynum, Shawn Marion, Corey Maggette


Bid for IPOs on Rudy Fernandez, Michael Beasley, Derrick Rose, damn this rookie class blows


Don’t believe the hype on: Mo Williams, John “Turncoat” Salmons, Jason Maxiell, Amir Johnson, Marc Gasol, Russell Westbrook, Andray Blatche, Marcus Williams


Smoke a doob with Josh Howard, Mario Chalmers, and Darrell Arthur

As mentioned before, NBA division previews coming soon...

4 comments:

Navin Vaswani (@eyebleaf) said...

I got an email from the OneSeason peeps. Unfortunately, trading is only open to U.S. residents at this time. Damn Canadian discrimination. Bastards.

Unknown said...

Rookie class blows?!?!?

What about Nathan "Jaws" Jawai? In spite of major heart problems, the Raps said they would have taken him even if they'd never traded the 16th pick!

Thats gotta be worth something.

Don't even get me started on my Roko, as you already know, he's gonna be dishin mad dimes. Rest assured he won't be all about 1s, 2s and 0s.

I do think Beasley will put up some big numbers in all seriousness.

Fermat said...

I intentionally left my Raptors opinions to a future column. And I've decided to limit myself to only one Bargnani bashing per week. Otherwise, I might as well start a new blog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging about OneSeason.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at support@oneseason.com.